Thursday, January 13, 2011

Fabric Bookends

We had a wonderful Christmas this year.  I handmade with love many of my Christmas presents. Much more challenging and time-consuming than buying them but I am thrilled as this has been an aim of mine for years.  Hope your Christmas was wonderful too.



Handmade bookends for my nephews made out of linen and cotton and stuffed with rice and polyester fill.  With the present I added some vintage childrens books that I found at Scammells Auctions.

Emma xx

3 comments:

  1. These are great Emma! I think I will have to give these a go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You found me! I quietly started blogging a few weeks ago and haven't told anyone yet! Just wanted to try it out. The bookends are in Perth or I'd bring them along to Brown Owls. I like them and must try to find the time to make some for my boys. Have fun if you give them a go xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it funny when someone actually finds you and then all of a sudden you think a bit more about what you write! Or at least that was what it was like for me. It was nice to find you though and see what you have been working on!

    ReplyDelete